At Simply Pure Photography we are happy to answer any questions that you may have. Please feel free to contact us for more information or to set up an appointment.
1. Q: What kind of cameras do you use?
A: We use Nikon digital SLRs, with Nikon lenses and flashes.
2. Q: How soon after the shoot do we get our photos?
A: Portraits, usually 1 week; Newborns, Generally about 2-3 weeks after the day of the shoot.
3. Q: Besides cash/check, do you accept Visa or Mastercard?
A: Most certainly! Through Paypal.
4. Q: Who retains copyright/ reproduction rights to the images?
A: Simply Pure Photography retains both copyright/reproduction rights to the images under all circumstances. You will get a DVD with all the photographs and will be granted rights to use them to send to friends & family or print yourself.
5. Q: Do you photography out of town?
A: Yes we can travel worldwide
6. Q: Is a deposit required to hold my Newborn portrait date?
A: Yes, and it will be applied toward your final contracted fee. The deposit is non-refundable.